By Khoa Tran Anh
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Listen to high quality music on your iPhone & iPod touch.
What is FLAC?
FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. This is similar to how Zip works, except with FLAC you will get much better compression because it is designed specifically for audio, and you can play back compressed FLAC files with FLAC Player+ app just like you would an MP3 file.
- Support FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) and many other audio codecs such as MP3, AAC, WMA, RM...
- Support 24-bit, 32-bit audio output.
- Manage your songs by playlist, album, artist, composer, genre.
- Support background audio.
- Support bluetooth headset.
- Support Wi-Fi transfer.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Compatible with 5.5" iPhone.
Works as advertised
Don't bother downloading it won't play FLAC I downloaded in chrome for ios
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 18, 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 22.1 MB
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
- Seller: Khoa Tran Anh
- © ATK Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.39