Just can't put down the phones? Flora is here to help. Whenever you and friends want to stay away from the distraction on smartphones, plant a seed together (or alone) using Flora. As you focus on what's more important in the real life, the seed will gradually grow into a healthy tree. But if anyone cannot resist using the phone, the tree will be killed. This way, Flora creates a shared goal that helps you and friends put down the phones and be productive in an effective and pleasant way.
* limiting your screen time and getting freedom from social media, games and digital life;
* staying focused (alone or together) at work, school or home to clear your to-do list and achieve your goals;
* being present and enjoying moments with friends & family, such as morning routines, lunch, dinner, events, etc.;
* paying attention to yourself and being relaxed & mindfulness;
* developing healthy habits of sleep;
* save your own life (and others') while driving;
and much more!
* A self-motivated and fun way helps you and friends beat phone overuse, procrastination, ADHD, and study blue;
* No VPN required to block content—grow trees;
* The guilt of killing a tree stop you from using those addictive apps or games;
* Based on the pomodoro technique (aka a pomodoro timer, tomato timer, or focus keeper) to increases your productivity and self-control;
* Set goals and reminders (aka a goal tracker or a do-to list reminder) to plant trees regularly;
* Turn your good will into healthy trees into a lush forest where each tree presents something you have done in real life;
* Sail in the gamified Grand Tour. Now, putting your phone down is a fun game to play;
* Unlock new trees day by day and gradually build a good habit of focus (aka a habit tracker or habit keeper);
* Share your trees or forest on Google Classroom, Remind, Class Dojo, Quizlet or other communities to motivate people;
* Share who killed a tree (ouch);
* See your friends' accomplishments and cheer with them.
* Need STRONG incentive to concentrate? Challenge yourself by setting a Price before planting a tree. So, if you kill the tree you pay the price to plant a REAL tree on Earth. Go off your phone or go helpful. That's cool!
* Active your Flora Care service to plant a REAL tree every time when your total focused hours reach your goal. So, you turn your mental power into long-term financial aid to families in our rural communities. That's even cooler!
* Flora supports OFFLINE planting so you can stay focused at anywhere you want. To use it, please go offline BEFORE pressing the Start button in the main screen.
* For those who are curious about the relationship between the Flora and Forest apps: Flora and Forest developers were coming from the same lab in a university. The two apps were initially designed to complement each other—Forest on single-user scenarios and Flora on multi-user tree planting. However, after Flora launched on the US market in Aug 2017 and gained some popularity, the Forest developers cloned the multi-user planting function in Feb 2018 and started charging this feature for money. Since then, the partnership between the two apps terminates. Flora is the original app that helps you enjoy moments with your friends and family, and it's FREE!
Download Flora and join our 100,000+ happy users now!
- Back-to-work reminder after a focus session
- New rewards for long-term focus
- Tour of Amazon Rainforest (IAP)
- Supports Apple Pay
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
I wanna try this app, but I don’t have Facebook and have no interest in getting it.
I dont have Facebook
Hi you can use this app if u dont have Facebook!!
I can’t even use the app!
I am unable to use this app unless I have a Facebook account. I don’t have Facebook and nor do I want to get it. Not cool.
- AppFinca Inc.
- 108 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 AppFinca Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Amazon Rainforest $2.79
- Amazon Rainforest $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.