Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow is all your team’s communication, clear and organized.
Every day, teams at Tesla, TED, and Etsy (among thousands of others) use Flow to chat, discuss tasks, and plan projects — all the important things that help everyone get more done.
This is Flow Tasks, where you can manage your team’s day-to-day tasks. Download the Flow Chat app to have discussions with your team using chat rooms and direct messages
Using Flow Chat + Flow Tasks together, you can:
• Get your team talking: Flow makes reaching out to a teammate or having a quick discussion effortless and fun. Just wait and see how much everyone loves you for not sending an email.
• Know what’s happening without even asking: All your team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so you’ll always know what everyone is working on.
• Work from anywhere, on all your devices: It doesn’t matter if you’re eating breakfast at home, working late at the office, or clinging to wi-fi in some far off land. Your team comes with you everywhere.
"This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup." — John Gruber
“The app feels slick.” — TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.4.6
Hey there! Hope you enjoy version 4.4.6. Just one notable fix:
- The app was crashing when viewing the task list. Very frustrating, very annoying, and very fixed.
And, in case you missed it, here’s all the very cool stuff that was new for 4.4:
- Say hello to Task Notes! This one’s a biggy, folks. Task Notes give you an unbelievably handy place to collect all the important details of your task. They’re perfect for those times when you find yourself posting additional instructions as a comment—which just isn’t the best place for the essential info related to your task. Put all the directions, files, and context you need in a Task Note, keep everything organized, and even update it as the task progresses. Finally!
- A nicer image viewer. Know how when you click an image in a task, you just get a thumbnail? Forget about that. Now you’ll get a nice, big, juicy preview. Truly large.
- Subtasks are much more clearly positioned. Previously, seeing your subtasks meant first going through a kind of labyrinth of taps starting at the task view. Now, they’re right there alongside your pertinent task details.
- A beautiful new app icon. Purely for your viewing pleasure. We think you'll like it.
As always, if you find a bug in Tasks that gnaws away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. They’ll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2016
- Version: 4.4.6
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2015 Flow Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.