Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta's SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your eBoarding Pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
We’ve made a few more updates!
• Was your flight delayed? The “Today” boarding pass now gives you the option to track the aircraft coming in to make your flight
• When upgrading your seat, you now have the option to use your miles as payment
• Our app is now fully optimized for iPhone XS Max and the new iPad Pro
• Several more performance enhancements and bug fixes to keep things running smoothly
Ratings and Reviews
Lets me check in online. Let’s me pay for my luggage and it is like everything all in one. Must get. I wish I knew if this company sooner
Very satisfied. Delta app is the best
My flight was horrible. First i spent most of my planned surprise trip being stuck at Winnipeg international Airport because of poor airport maintenance, we were told. In addition, the remainder of my parents surprised trip was spent in Minneapolis At the Hilton without my planned meals. Fact is my parents had just relocated to Chicago from New York following my dad hip surgery. This is my first visit since my parents got ill and first time traveling with Delta airline. I am disappointed and feel dissatisfied after missing out on a special family reunion. I could understand bad weather but that was not the case but more so as we were told, inadequate crews and maintenance staff. This is really rediculous.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.