Flycut is a clean and simple clipboard manager for developers. It based on open source app called Jumpcut. Flycut is also open source: http://github.com/TermiT/flycut
Every time you copy code pieces Flycut store it in history. Later you can past it using Shift-Command-V even if you have something different in your current clipboard. You can change hotkey and other settings in preferences.
If you have any suggestions please post them here: http://github.com/TermiT/Flycut/issues
List of contributors: http://github.com/TermiT/Flycut/contributors
Developed by developers for developers.
- Sticky mode by default disabled
- clips and settings sync with Dropbox
- navigate in sticky mode through clips using J, K keys (vi style)
- bezel popup animation (Preferences -> Appearance)
- remove clips with Delete key
- option to change size of bezel (Preferences -> Appearance)
- option to skip password protection fields (Preferences -> General)
- option to skip duplicated clips
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely love Flycut and don't think I could work on a Mac without it anymore. My ONLY complaint is that it'd be nice to be able to specify the location of the Dropbox sync folder for those that like to keep their Dropbox organized.
Love this thing. Has keyboard shortcuts and clip navigation with nice looking dialog. I do wish I could exclude apps though (ie: password manager).
Great app! I would love to see a two finger swipe when in shift-apple-v mode, to swipe between clips (with perhaps a quick view scroll to visually identify the clip in the header)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.