By TenTrip, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Watch a video demo on our website: www.tentrip.net
Put distractions out of sight and out of mind with FocusMask.
FocusMask is a simple concentration aid that allows you to hide clutter on your screen (without affecting the hidden windows). Simply point your cursor at a window on your desktop, press a keyboard shortcut, and all the other objects competing for your attention will fade away into the background.
You can also isolate only a part of a window through pattern detection, or manually highlight any part of the screen by clicking and dragging your own selection. Please see the screenshots below for a visual explanation.
• Improve your focus by fading away distractions.
• Visually highlight a single window on your desktop, a part of a window, or make your own selection.
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Fully adjustable opacity
• Works with Spaces
• Supports multiple monitors
• Animated tutorial shows you how to use the application
• Uses little memory
• Helps you take better screenshots
• Hides everything, even the dock and menubar
What's New in Version 1.1
OS X 10.9 support. Added retina icon.