Folio ~ The PDF Reader
By Ballistic Pigeon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check out our website for a quick video tour of Folio.
Folio is a PDF reader for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Read and manage PDF documents imported from iTunes, Dropbox, MobileMe, the web, and many applications. Search within a document or across your entire Library, add bookmarks, select and copy text, all with an interface that feels right at home.
Folio is now a universal binary. One purchase gets you support for the iPad as well as your iPhone or iPod Touch.
• Read PDFs by paging through them, just like an eBook.
• Quickly and easily browse your documents on your iPad with an iWork-style document browser
• Open documents in Folio from other applications on your iPad or iPhone like Mail
• Import PDFs directly from the web or from popular services including Dropbox and MobileMe
• Search the full contents of documents directly from your Library
• Copy text directly from many PDF documents
• View your documents using alternate display modes (Inverted, Sepia Tone, Amber and Green on black)
• Adjust document brightness
• Share PDF documents from within Folio via e-mail
• Support for both in-document and web hyperlinks
• View one whole page at a time, two pages side-by-side, or fill the width of the screen with one page (iPad only — the iPhone+iPod Touch version always fills the full width).
• Zoom up to 10x to examine small details or images
We also pride ourselves on our responsiveness to customer support inquiries. If you have any issues at all with Folio, please visit http://ballisticpigeon.com/support and open a discussion.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Broken under iOS8. Not worth the bandwidth to download even if it's free. Why do developers even bother?