By Globalus UAB
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Frame King is a great application for incorporating several photos into frames and composing amazing pictures. Application has intuitive layout and helps you to create amazing collages in a few simple steps. Unique compositions of framed photos are ideal for sharing with your family, friends and colleagues via e-mail or in social network profile. Furthermore, pictures can be incorporated into your websites, Keynote presentations or Pages documents.
- Choose from a variety of frame templates that support multiple photos in a single frame.
- Add photos with Drag-and-Drop ease.
- Customize frame size and apply rounded corners.
- Select one of 30 built-in frame designs, choose color or use transparent frame.
- Move internal borders between photos to modify frame layout.
- Add strokes around pictures to outline them in custom color.
- Apply and adjust shadow attributes to fit the composition.
- Add text anywhere on the framed photos.
- Use the great amount of fonts and colors to write text.
- Shadow on the text makes the result truly marvelous.
Shapes, sizes and formats
- Use frames in a square, widescreen or rectangular shape.
- Select size in pixels for saving your composition.
- Save pictures in PNG, JPEG or TIFF file formats.
Frame King is easy to use and provides great pictures for integration into iWork applications or just for sharing with your friends. Unique features and user-friendly interface makes it a great choice for creating exceptional images on Mac OS X.
This App work great but it is useless until they update to a version where we will be able to resize the picture you dropped in the well, now this app show pictures auto resize and for some picture you mist what it is important, to bad because it is working great, better wait for the upgrade version if ever they do it, if they don’t keep your money.
basic function needed! and found!
First I wrote: I can't believe you have not thought of a way to replace an image in a frame... no delete, no replace, no indication in the menu on how to do that... will wait for the upgrade as of the way it is, it's not at all what I expected.
hum... let me take that back now... a solution to this problem was given to me and you don't have to delete the image to change it, you just have to drop another one in the frame... Thank's for your quick support Frame King!
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Released: Aug 28, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Globalus UAB
- © Appsoft Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor