Building strong French vocabulary has never been so exciting for preschoolers and toddlers. EFlashApps Learn French Educational Baby Flash Cards features over 450 high quality images with text and voiceovers. There are additional real sounds where applicable (such as a lion's roar or an ambulance siren) to enhance visual and auditory learning and memory simultaneously.
Categories include: Food items, Animals, Alphabet, Transportation, Numbers, Colors & Shapes, Clothing, Household items, Body Parts, Outdoor items, Music Instruments/Arts & Learning.
* 11 Categories - All in 1 App!
* Over 450 words!
* Kids tested - they love it! Parents tested - they love it!
* Building vocabulary has never been so much fun
* Large words and letters
* Large icons and buttons
* Professional voiceovers recorded in production studio
* High quality images
* Real sounds where applicable
* Question mode for parent-child interaction
* Great memory building exercise
* Ad-free version available for In-App Purchase
Parents have the option to turn voiceovers off during parent-child learning session and turn voiceovers on when the child is self-learning. They can enable Question Mode to display 4 images and ask the child to click on the right answer. Complexity of words is perfect for ages 1 to 4 so two or more young siblings can play together and even teach eachother!
* Added transition animation in Question Mode, thanks to user review :)
* Minor enhancements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.