Deliver exceptional customer support and make your customers happy with the Freshdesk app for iOS. With all the features of a helpdesk now in your pocket, you can answer customer queries from your iPhone, and resolve issues even when you are away from your desk. The mobile app lets you assign requests, categorize them and send out canned responses with just a few clicks. It also keeps you notified of incoming tickets by sending you push notifications.
Freshdesk is an online customer support software that lets you support your customers across channels like email, phone, chat, Facebook, Twitter, and your website.
1. Get a quick overview of your helpdesk. Access all the tickets
2. Use filters to prioritize what tickets you should work on
3. Never miss an update with push notifications
4. Change ticket details like priorities, agents assigned, status and others
5. Race through routine actions with one-click scenario automations
6. Add watchers to a ticket
7. Delete tickets and block spam right from your phone
8. Answer support calls and save them as tickets to your helpdesk*
9. Log time spent on a ticket
10. Associate all your Twitter accounts with your support portal and create search streams on the web. Manage them all on the phone via the social tab
*You should have enabled phone channel on your account first to make and answer support calls on your phone
- "Freshdesk is our primary digital way of talking with our customers. We always know where a question is and we now can act when a customer isn't responded to in time. We recommend it because of the great software and their will to make it fit their customer's needs. They're open-minded and are really listening to their customers" - Matthijs Lok, Pearson
- "Freshdesk is an enterprise level ticketing system at a fraction of the price of other systems currently on the market. Their innovative approach and rapid development means that new features seem to be appearing every day and the best thing of all is that they actually listen and respond to featured requests." - Scott bowler, Localiiz
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I can no longer use app for free account but can use web browser.
No device data and no review requests
Freshdesk has mobile integration, however you can only see a user's device info from the web platform and you can't request a review from the app either.
To make things even worse, if you thought their "mobile first" platform would be better - it isn't... they don't even have a mobile app. That's right... "mobile first", without a mobile app. Makes sense right?
Keeps forgetting my login
Somehow, this version if FreshDesk keeps forgetting my ID information and I have to recognize with all the informations every few days, so annoying that I don't use it anymore :/
- FRESHDESK TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 71.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Freshworks Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.