Adopt an assortment of adorable cats, help your customers find their purrfect match, and customize your cafe to bring the ultimate joy! Furistas Cat Cafe captures the personalities of real life cats and will melt your heart.
*** By award winning studio Runaway Play, over 10 million downloads of Flutter, Splash and Starlight ***
Some of the features that make Furistas the best cat game:
● Adopt & collect a wonderfully weird array of furry friends, based on real cats. Each cat has a fascinating backstory and behaviors specific to their personality.
● Match cats and customers with similar personalities together to maximize happiness, which unlocks more cattos for you to collect.
● Customise your cafe! The cafe is fully customizable from the walls to the floor. This gives you full control of creating your own space. Did you want to turn the cafe into a cute cat playground or a Gothic lair? It is completely up to you!
● There is a gentle adoption narrative that runs throughout the game, subtly encouraging ethical pet ownership (many of the cats in the game are rescue cats!)
Meet some of our furry family who appear in Furistas Cat Cafe!
Bon Chan and Takeshi are two of the first cats we added to the game - they are both rescue cats, who now live in their forever home with our Lead Artist!
Personality Trait: Friendly
Bon-Chan is a tiny kitty with a big sense of self-confidence. Since her adoption at the Cat Cafe she has found great happiness in supervising and napping with her loved ones.
Personality Trait: Playful
At least twice the size of his sister Bon-chan, Takeshi is a big ball of cuddly. He loves to eat, and is often caught taking a nibble from other cats food bowls.
We hope you enjoy creating your own haven for happiness, full of cute kitty friends, at Furistas Cat Cafe!
This update adds support for the Painted Egg Event, with the top prize being the highly adorable Coco!!
- New VIP: Meet Luca, a hip Librarian and aspiring novelist from Germany.
- Support for new special events.
Ratings and Reviews
So cute, but crashes too much! 😭😭😭
I’m at level 10, and it’s crashing to the point that it’s actually unplayable. I can’t pair a cat to a customer or open a basket without getting booted. It’s breaking my heart! :’(
Developer Response ,
Hello! I'm so sorry to hear this is happening, please contact our support team and they will help you out asap! You can reach them here: firstname.lastname@example.org - Lisa
Keeps crashing — unplayable
I love the premise of this game and the pictures look adorable.
However, I cannot even play it. Every time I try to adopt my first cat the game immediately crashes. Have tried several times.
(I’m using an iPad mini 2.)
Developer Response ,
Hey there, I’m so sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Please contact our support team and they can investigate. You can reach them here: email@example.com
It is SO BORING u play for like a minute then u have to wait another like 15 minutes to actually do something again it is so boring how do people like this game it’s trash
- Runaway Play Ltd
- 262.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Runaway Play Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Small Fish Pack $1.39
- Special Pack 1 $6.99
- 50 KittyKash $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.