Detailed and easy to use offline maps. We have millions POI on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly detailed maps of all countries of the world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project.
• Updated monthly with improved data.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in 9 languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from 7 solid track colors or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredible fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• It works in a variety of ways – by object name, category or even by GPS coordinates.
• It finds objects in multiple languages – this will make your searching much easier than ever.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from lots of icons to assign to bookmarks.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• It saves data on a server as a backup.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks or whole travel collection as KML or GPX file.
• User itinerary is organized into collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Visible object set could be customized.
• 11 different map languages are supported.
• Map labels size could be changed. Large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don't forget to download an offline map with you. Rome, Italy? Just 16Mb. Paris, France? Just 67Mb. Barcelona, Spain? 197Mb. Amsterdam, Netherlands? 261Mb. London, UK? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Updated UI. Now the lightweight bottom drawer provides quick access to details of any object on the map. It’s scrollable and can be shown or hidden in one tap.
• Offline address search. Search by address without need to be connected to the Internet. Just update all vector maps that you want to use for offline search.
• Object's address. Get the address of any object on the map by tapping it. If the place on the map has an address and additional info, such as the opening hours, contact phone, or a website, Galileo will show these details.
Ratings and Reviews
Best maps for offline and sometimes online too.
When I’m travelling, I always download offline maps through Galileo. It uses a lot less battery than having google maps open, and has detailed maps of trails when hiking or taking urban shortcuts. I’ve been a huge fan of this app for many years, and got the pro version to support development.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support!
Works as expected
Developer Response ,
You should download navigation data first. Then it works offline. Also it computes route only from your current location.
Costs to much
First and last review.
You want reviews but you do so after charging people for the app. HELLO. You would probobaly get more reviews if you did'nt charge for the app. Apple I believe is well aware of the Catch-22 they put developers in in reviews.
- Evgen Bodunov
- 91.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Evgen Bodunov
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.