Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Garmin HomePort provides an interface for viewing Garmin marine chart products and managing geographic and nautical data. With HomePort, you can:
• View marine chart products pre-loaded on your GPS device, including BlueChart, BlueChart g2, and BlueChart g2 Vision chart products.
• Transfer waypoints, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device or your SD card.
• Create, view, and edit marine waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Organize saved waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find items, such as marine points of interest and navigation aids, included in your detailed chart data.
• View chart data as a navigational chart or as a fishing chart on supported chart products.
• View tide stations, current stations, and water-depth information included in your detailed chart data.
**** Now Free ****
What's New in Version 2.2.7
Fixed issue with rendering LakeVu HD Ultra maps.
• Fixed crash when reading SD cards containing multiple maps with same map family.
• Fixed bug where exposed wrecks were shown as depth not height.
• Fixed bug with playing back sonar recording copied into My Collection.
• Fixed bug with not rendering Birdseye images.
• Fixed crash when dragging list on to device ADM file.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 27, 2014
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Garmin International
- Copyright © 2013 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later