GateGuru is a “Top 5 Air Travel App” - CNN!
Winner of numerous awards for Best Travel or Airport app!
And now, a TripAdvisor Company!
Introducing GateGuru 4.0 – the ONLY travel app that provides all of the flight and airport information you need to manage your ENTIRE day-of travel. Now with a new gorgeous, seamless, and traveler centric design!
GateGuru is the only travel app (free or paid) that provides real-time flight status with push notifications along with a wealth of airport content specifically customized to YOUR itinerary.
And now, users can reserve last-minute airport rental cars at significantly discounted rates that are exclusive only through GateGuru!
GateGuru brings back what the day-of travel was supposed to be – efficient, relaxing and even fun. Download now and see the difference!
USE GATEGURU HOW YOU WANT TO
-Looking for something airport specific – Search by Airport.
-Want GateGuru to provide real-time flight status info, push notifications as well as all of the airport content (customized based on your itinerary) – add a flight!
AWARDS AND PRESS HIGHLIGHTS
- Featured by Apple in a national television commercial and print campaign
- Winner of numerous related awards for Best Travel App
- Recommended on The Today Show, NY Times, WSJ, USAToday and many more!
OWN YOUR DAY-OF TRAVEL - LEVERAGE THE FULL GATEGURU FUNCTIONALITY
To get started, add your itinerary to GateGuru (easiest way is to email it to email@example.com).
Once you input your itinerary, GateGuru does the rest! We automatically connect the dots for every part of your day-of travel experience. Some of the relevant information that GateGuru provides a traveler:
- Check-in airport terminal
- Airport weather
- Terminal and gate arrival and departure information
- Real time flight status with push notifications for changes and updates
- Estimated TSA security wait times for your checkpoints
- Airport food and amenity information (with over 35,000 ratings and reviews), customized to your arrival and departure terminal
- Airport maps and tips to help you navigate an unfamiliar airport
- Last minute rental car bookings with substantial savings
Connect with us:
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Let's me down
I travel a lot. This app used to work, marginally better than it does now.
It often gives me error message: "Oops, something went wrong. Try again"
I am a subscribed member of Tripit.
I'm running version 9.2.1 on my iPhone.
Don't know what the problem is but I don't rely on it.
Out of date
Two airports we used are significantly out of date.
First five airports I searched came back: "limited data"
Therefore totally useless for me. Your results may be better.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.