9/10 - EDGE online.
"Forget far-future super-soldiers, the armies of hell, or even the staggering horsepower of next year’s Ferrari: Gauge puts you in charge of nothing more spectacular than an expanding line, and the results are astonishingly entertaining."
There's no other game like Gauge: you will believe that it can be a real sports game when played at a very high level.
Put your focus to the test and join the competition now!
▪ An experimental game where endurance and mind are fully required
▪ 3 game modes and leaderboards via Game Center
▪ Tons of psychedelic visual effects + Electro soundtrack + Lolcats
Did you know?
Once purchased, the game can be deleted and reinstalled freely on any compatible device registered to your account.
Read before playing:
A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, consult your physician prior to playing.
- New "Life Extend system".
- New difficulty curv.
- New psychédélic effects.
- New jokes.
- New ending at 35 Billions points.
- Newborn baby mode (for the babiiiiiizzzz!!! LOL).
- iOS 6 screen orientation bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
at first dis game scared the CRAP OUT OF MEH
but after I realized the gamez freakinz coolz
- The Game Atelier
- 30 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 The Game Atelier & Etienne Périn
- In-App Purchases
- Full version unlock $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.