par Dycode Cominfotech Development, PT.
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
GeekFestID app is the app for GeekFest Indonesia event, that will be held on March 31 - April 1, 2012 in Bandung. It's the first event in Indonesia that is all about the celebration of the geeks.
The app has all features needed for participants to get ready for the event. It has:
* Schedule: complete schedule for two days
* Mini Stage: performances on exhibition area
* Tweets: see all the hype on Twitter around the event
* Venue: for non-Bandung participants, you can check where's the venue on map, get route to it, and check-in to Foursquare.
* Blogs: latest news around the event
* Community: the communities supporting the event
* About: what's the event all about and the organizers
* Maskot: meet GeekFest maskot, GeeGee & KeeKee
* Competition: competitions during the event
For more detail about the event, follow @GeekFestID and stay tune to #GeekFestID hashtag. Or just use Tweet feature in the app.
This app is proudly brought to you by DyCode, a leading iOS developer company in Indonesia. It's our contribution to community. As the app contributor/sponsor for this event, we also create another versions of this app for another mobile platforms.
Please follow us on Twitter at @dycode, and let us know your questions/feedbacks by sending email to: mobile at dycode dot com.
Nouveautés de la version 1.1
- Fix a bug on venue which map shows wrong location. Sorry for that guys.
- Tweets by hashtag now can show more than 50 tweets. Just pull up (at the bottom of the table) to load more tweets.
- Images in post can be saved to photo library, or opened on Safari.
- Add three more menus: Mini Stage, Competition, and Maskot.
Captures d’écran iPhone
- Catégorie: Actualités
- Mise à jour : 6 avr. 2012
- Version : 1.1
- Taille : 2.7 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Vendeur : Dycode Cominfotech Development, PT.
- © 2012 Dycode Cominfotech Development, PT.
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 5.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.