Reviewing geometry on the go has never been easier. Just swipe to a term to view its description and diagram!
"Instead of paging through their textbook for the theorems, now students can use this app"
"Geometry Stash is truly ideal for anyone needing a quick reference guide for geometric theories"
Which theorem completes the proof? Refresh your knowledge of the most commonly used theorems, postulates, and corollaries with Geometry Stash. Swipe to a term to check it out!
Make your own slides to share with others using a built in editor. Write custom slides with drawing commands with instant preview.
Share slides in a snap — Airdrop, iCloud, Message, Mail, and more! Your creations will be rendered as vector graphics that retain their crisp and sharp edges no matter what device others and you use!
• Custom slide creation: Write your own slides through drawing commands in JSON, a lightweight data-interchange format. Edit on your device, computer, anywhere.
• iOS Spotlight Search: Find your slides using iOS Search.
• Slide Over and Split View: View slides alongside other study material.
• iCloud Drive: Access created slides on all your devices. Write on the computer and view on the go.
• Portability: Export slides as JSON, Image file, or Text.
• Guided Access: Limit editing slide functionality to keep learners on track.
• Bulk Import: Distribute multiple custom slides using a single bulk import file. Ideal for educators and administrators!
What others have said about Geometry Stash:
"Geometry Stash Offers Comprehensive Mathematical Guide" - The iPhone App Review
"My pick for Geometry Stash in terms of what to use it for is actually studying for exams. It certainly beats the flash card system I used for my SATs" - AppBite
"Don't let your Math assignments get you down when you have Geometry Stash to help you through" - CooliPhoneApps.com
"[Mirroring] would be great in a classroom or for a group study session" - EDUInReview
• Added iOS Spotlight Search integration
○ Geometry definitions and slides can now be found through iOS Spotlight Search.
○ Slide Over and Split View support added; view slides alongside another app!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.