The Globe and Mail's Globe2Go ePaper service
By NewspaperDirect Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* The Globe and Mail’s full colour ePaper
Get the newly re-designed product in full colour and as an exact replica of the printed newspaper. Flip pages, pan and zoom in to view any page, article or photo in stunning clarity. Discover a whole new way to read The Globe and Mail: crisp, bright and easy to navigate pages add to The Globe and Mail experience you already know. And there’s more!
*This version of the app is compatible with devices that have iOS 6.0 and greater.
* Enlarge, E-Mail, Print and Share via Twitter and Facebook
The content in each day’s paper is yours – photos and articles will be delivered to you digitally each day. You can e-mail, Twitter your followers, Facebook your friends the articles you wish to highlight or print them with the onboard print capabilities of your device. Save on your data plan by auto-downloading when you’re on a Wi-Fi connection and bring it to the gym, or take it on the train or plane with you!
* Get the local perspective you want
You have access to all six regional editions of The Globe and Mail, from the last 7 days.
* Pay as you go with in-App purchases for 99 cents
Buy only the issues you want for 99 cents/issue via the convenient in-app purchase option through the use of your iTunes account.
* Subscribe and pay as low as 51 cents an issue (based on annual subscription)
Visit the Globe and Mail website (see footer) and subscribe to the Globe2Go ePaper service and choose between a monthly or annual subscription. The Globe2Go ePaper service gives you access *from multiple devices* so you can read the ePaper not only from your favourite Apple device but also via a regular Mac or PC browser. Your account gives you complete access to The Globe and Mail ePaper at home, on the go or at the office.
* Need more help?
Visit http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe2go for more information on using this app.
Our customer service will be pleased to help out. We can be reached by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-866-232-0988.
Happy news reading!
What's New in Version 4.8.4
Speed improvements - Read preloaded pages while your download is in progress.
Optimization enhancements - load only those parts of the app that are needed for your iDevice.
New Design Concept (for users upgrading from 3.x to 4.8x).
- Improved user experience of clicking on a publication's thumbnail to open the order screen
- Supports 3D touch shortcut for Online/Catalog view if online view is available
- Free titles notification
- Newspaper Radio freezing issues resolved
- Device rotation problems resolved
- App menu navigation problems resolved
- Download button unresponsive in certain conditions problems resolved
- Highlight problem on radio/listen page resolved
- Black box appears on some articles problem resolved
- Memory leak with menu icons alignment causing crashes is resolved
- SmartFlow adjusted to display correct picture to articles
- Corrected display of page numbers when title is loading in spread view
- Can start/stop downloading midstream and final download is not corrupted
- Accounts page displays account information for single account
- Images made sharper during pre-load stage
Confusing and annoying update. You see all the papers in all the regions by default. Very difficult to navigate. Don't update!
Not an improvement!
Very poorly thought out update. Not intuitive, displays all the papers available even if you don't want them. No clear way to remove read or unneeded papers/magazines. Very little ability to customize for your own needs. Could easily see myself canceling my subscription due to the frustration over this. Rethink this app please!
Brutal and unnecessary upgrade to what was a good app.
Screen no longer rotates and papers are difficult to organize.
Do not upgrade!
Way to downgrade G&M.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 18, 2016
- Version: 4.8.4
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NewspaperDirect Inc
- © Copyright 2016 The Globe and Mail Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Single Issue$1.39