Out exploring on your snowmobile? Take your own mobile trail assistant for the ride!
The Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (OFSC) brings an enhanced version of its web application to your pockets, making for a better riding experience than ever. Working both with and WITHOUT mobile data coverage, you will be able to enjoy the app’s functionalities no matter where you are on the trails.
This mobile app gives you access to the following *OFFLINE* features, anywhere, anytime, even in areas without cell coverage :
- See your location on the map through your phone’s GPS signal
- View nearby restaurants, gas stations, hotels, parkings and other services
- Access the trails conditions as per the last data connection available
- See the distance between you and a specific point (as the crow flies)
- Easily access a list of curated snow tours
- Quickly save and load itineraries
Getting back to a zone with mobile coverage? Enjoy these additional *ONLINE* features :
- Keep an eye on updated trail statuses for the best riding experience
- Easily meet with friends by sharing your position with each other (no one else can see your location)
- Plan out an itinerary and share it with your group
Welcome to the Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2018-2019! mobile experience and enjoy the ride!
- Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- **This purchase allows you to access up-to-date OFSC trail information for the 2018-2019 winter season. A new purchase will be required for the 2019-2020 season.**
This version includes the following fixes:
- Improved GPS permission handling (was causing GPS to fail to work on some devices)
- Correcting problem causing the app to repeatedly ask for data updates even if the latest is already installed.
- Allow the user to cancel the "Check for updates" operation.
- Adjusted the data update server request timeout.
Notes et avis
Will this app be available for next year or just this year. As it is 2018... will it be available for 2019, 2020, etc. Or will I need to purchase it again for next year
Needs zoom buttons like old app.
Not too bad
So far not too bad, mostly same as website. Nice to have location icon. However definitely need some more labels/numbers. eg: A112 between North Bay and Mattawa has only one trail number at North Bay end and NO where else along route. Have to go searching all along the route for the trail name/number. Also the food icons are not showing up at all. When making a ‘route’ trail numbers don’t show on map along route. Looking forward to it being refined.
- Mapgears Inc.
- 341.2 Mo
- Nécessite iOS 10.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Français, Anglais
- Classé 4+
- Cette app est susceptible d’utiliser votre position même lorsqu’elle n’est pas ouverte, ce qui peut réduire l’autonomie de votre appareil.
- © 2018 Mapgears Inc and Igloo Creations Inc
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.