Build an empire and clash with other players from across the world in epic MMO battles. Gods and Glory is the ultimate mobile strategy game with over 3 million players from 130 countries.
Dive into the heat of battle with your heroes, conquer new lands for valuable resources, build a sprawling capital and harness the power of the gods… these are only some of the exciting adventures that await you in Gods & Glory!
- FIGHT in unique role playing battles
- BUILD & DEFEND your capital from incoming invasions
- CONQUER the neighbouring realms for useful resources
- RULE and expand your empire as you wish
- UNITE in powerful alliances with friends and fellow players from over 130 countries
- SUMMON the power of six different gods and harness their powers in battle
Join the official game community and participate in our competitions to snag valuable prizes!
PLEASE NOTE! Gods and Glory: Age of Kings is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
You can also get one of our digital subscriptions.
A network connection is also required.
Auto-renewing subscriptions grant you great game benefits.
The following types of subscription are available:
- Individual “Conqueror” subscription per 1 month for 4,99 USD.
- Individual “Demigod” subscription per 1 month for 24,99 USD.
- Individual “Godlike” subscription per 1 month for 99,99 USD.
- Alliance “Patron” subscription per 1 month for 4,99 USD.
Once you subscribe, the funds will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account at the end of the subscription period. The payment for the subscription will be processed within 24 hours before the current subscription expires. The subscription may be canceled in your iTunes account settings immediately after the purchase, but not later than 24 hours before the current subscription expires. If the subscription is canceled, its bonuses remain active for the paid period.
Warriors, we’re unable to reply to your AppStore reviews, but you’re welcome to send us your questions and feedback via the “Report a problem” form in the game settings as well as via our app page. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
Warriors! Pre-New Year Update 3.8.0 is now available. The following changes await you in the game:
NEW CITY LEVELS
Now, you can upgrade buildings in your city up to level 30! The five new levels of the Citadel bring:
• Advancement for ALL characteristics of buildings, bonuses, and production speed.
• NEW RESEARCH! At the University, many research branches were extended.
• The Wall and Headquarters provide additional army capacity for the Hero and Generals, as well as for the squad protecting your city!
• New levels for MODULES!
A NEW BRANCH OF RESEARCH AT THE UNIVERSITY: ECONOMY III
It's high time to go all out on developing your city! Construction acceleration, additional resources, and mining crystals—everything you need to outpace your opponents in the economic race!
From now on, all players can synthesize instruments in the Forge! Combine lower-level instruments to get higher-level ones and create more powerful equipment.
Plus, synthesizing instruments brings additional points in The Great Hunt and Monster Hunt events. Don't miss your chance to gain the lead!
UPGRADED EPIC UNITS
All epic units received a significant increase in their characteristics at all levels: Minotaur, Neptune, and Destroyer are now stronger. Besides this, the balance between them was adjusted.
Among the most noteworthy changes, the following can be highlighted:
• The characteristics of epic units were INCREASED by 17% on average.
• Their weight was decreased from 12 to 10.
• Destroyer no longer skips a turn after using its ability.
• Enemy characters affected by Destroyer's ability lose 20% of their speed.
• Minotaur got a new ability! There's now a chance that it will summon a dragon that attacks all enemy characters and sets them on fire for one turn. Also, its class was changed from Protector to Fighter.
These changes are aimed at balancing the epic units and diversifying the ways they can be used in the game.
OTHER SIGNIFICANT CHANGES
• Immediate crafting is now available in the Forge! This option is open even if not all required materials are collected. However, the option is locked if a recipe includes divine materials or materials that can only be obtained in special events.
• The cooldown time after investing tablets and resources to upgrade gods in the alliance Temple was canceled. The way to epic units is now easier!
• The city can now be teleported to the alliance territory right from the Capital menu.
• In the Forge, you can now see exactly what is in progress there: crafting, enchanting, or enhancement.
• The Statue of Edicts can now be built right from the edict issuing window.
• After switching to resource bundles from the Construction or Research window, you'll see what amount of the selected resource you lack.
• Arrows for quick switching between Barracks are now available in the game.
• Bonuses to resource production are now available in the Resources tab in the Store!
Good luck in battle!
Ratings and Reviews
Massive online battles
Not fair to long time players
This company only care about new cash cows and continues to hurt long time loyal player.
First they have a deal on buying speed ups you got 10 or price of 9 now all full price.
Then they took away the VIP reward system you used to get more vip points for longing in Consecutive days now that gets a cap so no reward for being loyal.
Next gem deals used to give 750k gems now your lucky to see 600k that’s a huge chop in amount of gems you can get.
They used to give city skin in fitting cards about ones a month in events now you have to drop cash to win tournaments to get these skins.
They nerft forest troops so bad “not saying they didn’t need adjustment but they wreck they entire race and offer no compensation to people invested in it should have given people all research back and let them decide if they want to reinvest totally wrecked that race.
Then they took away bastion farming witch was a great way for high lvl clan leaders to level up.
Then they started punishing only “some players” who they saw fit to punish for cheating the valor system yet there are lots of players still at 3100 so idk why they punish some not others.
Then they nerf how many points you get from shipping so players that invested money into high lvl ports just got their balls chopped.
Then they make it so you have to be unbubbled to collect valour and give idea how slow it was comming in already 1.5 years I still only done 1 and 2/3 of what I need for 2nd character of 8 characters and I say at top test valor for months and am too 6 on server.
They then nerf two stun troops from 100% chance to stun to 80% again making them useless for lower tier god troops was another slap l.
Then they re arrange cost of troops making it easy and $ cheap for players to get up to around lvl V troops in elder god but make it WAY more expensive to get to C troops so if you are lvl 8 troops your pretty much maxed unless you sell your house fo eg my lvl 7 to 8 destoryers will take 5 years or 6 million gems.
Lastly they one that made me so salty and made half of each of the top top clans on our server quit they nerf exp not by a lilttle but a lot to about 1/10 of the experience received before. I used to bring friends in and pitch this game with “ I love the experience system you can buy it you have to earn it.” They said they wouldn’t sell experience when they did this well since gems deals and new events are spammed with experience tokens........ having to spend money on gem packs or compete in events you have to spend to play on is the same as selling experience in most people’s eyes.
So again they keep screwing long term players and make it’s easier for new cash cows to get started. I’m sure I missed some dirty money grabbing things they done but these are the ones that come to mind. I can’t remember an update they was to benefit play or players and not to line the pockets more of the devs. One star rating deserved. Dev asked on my comment before I edit it to explain what I meant it’s all in one place now bud care to comment.
Umm none of the mentioned nerfs or dev greed moves helped anyone just exploited what players were using to gain more cash. I admit my opinion in bias when you admit your company is squeezing as much cash outta players it can without giving anything back. Y’all game is a meme now every Facebook post you make 90% is just hate towards you for how you treat players. Facebook for a game where devs care should be 70% good at least not just looking for one that isn’t just “nice job it’s great” probably a fake dev post anyway treat players well please fix exp to start.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! You seem to have put quite a bit of effort to address a range of issues there, let us try to respond accordingly. We're presuming you've been playing G&G for a while, given that you witnessed some of the older changes such as Bastions and whatnot.
To start with, Gods&Glory is an ever-growing game, and thus features and certain elements of the game can always change. Our decisions are based on how the game grows and develops, and how active and engaged our players are in specific activities. To find that out, we maintain a clear line of communication with our players — your feedback is timely and appropriately addressed in multiple channels — and consistently monitor game data. If we find that some activity is liked and is performing well, we do our best to enhance it. Those activities that tend to "cannibalize" or carry potential abuse for a specific segment of players instantly get our attention, and are adjusted to be healthy for the growth of the game.
Each of the aforementioned changes was carried out based exclusively on these factors. Any game community boasts a large variety of involved players: some are more active whilst others are less, and we do our best to tune in to the needs of each group without favoring either one of them. We understand your concern for the features you've witnessed as well as their changes, though perhaps you'd be willing to admit you've given them quite a bad light with a drop of bias. Following up on your edit where you added the last two paragraphs.
We are sorry to hear you remain convinced of your side of the story, and each update added to the game brings features to make it even more engaging to play. We'll be ready to answer any additional questions or concerns once you approach the subject free of bias.
Nice update, can't load. Good job WG :((((((
Developer Response ,
Hi there! If you are still experiencing this problem just send a message to our Support Team: email@example.com.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- WARGAMING Group Limited
- 201.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fridays Games
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Сrystals (Special offer!) $139.99
- Bagful of Crystals (Special offer!) $6.99
- Bowl of Crystals (Special offer!) $13.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.