Before you get into your vehicle, ask yourself, “Am I Good to Go?” If you smoked a little marijuana, had a couple of drinks or feel emotionally upset and still think you can drive, the Good to Go? app will give you some straight answers.
Take the Good to Go? quiz to find out what’s likely to happen if you get behind the wheel. See the effects that substances like cocaine, ecstasy, cannabis and painkillers have on your driving skills. And find out how your mood and everyday distractions can become hazardous to your driving.
Good to Go? was created by the Centre for Addictions Research of BC, University of Victoria and 7th Floor Media, Simon Fraser University. It is especially designed for young drivers, but it is useful and fun for people of all ages.
Fixed installation issue
- University of Victoria
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 University of Victoria
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.