Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
• iPhone X support
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't restore from backup
I backed up my phone, got a new one. Restored it. All my Authentication app account info was gone. If there was a negative 1000 star this app would for it.
Déconseiller trop compliquer
Avant cet tais facile mais il y a quelque année je peut plus me connecter à mon compte origin les code on disparue et je sais plus comment les récupérer.
Buggy with IOS 10
- the menu bar goes missing and the app needs to be restarted before it re appears
- adding new entries via bar codes frequently double adds the entries
- you can no longer edit entry titles or notes.
It would be nice to improve the app by hiding codes by default so you don't flash all your codes by accident while using only a single one. TouchID would be a nice added security layer.
Folder organization would also be helpful.
- Google, Inc.
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.