By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
* Minor UI refresh with support for iOS 8 and the iPhone 6 Plus.
* Small bug fixes.
Good but should add a lock to the authenticator
So far it's easy to use and good. But I think it will be more safe to add a password lock to this app and Touch ID support would be nice too! Until then it's still 3 star.
Needs Touch ID Security
Needs 4-digit passcode lock and fingerprint Touch ID support on launch to make it secure.
This is a very odd and conspicuous omission for on a security app.
Until then, only 3 stars.
Easy to use. Needs Watch support
Please add apple watch support
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 07, 2015
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.