Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive, free of charge, and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so that you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Share files and folders easily with others
• Set sharing permission to view, comment or edit
• Access recent files quickly
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 3.5.0
• Auto-Backup photos and videos from your camera roll (rolling out over the next few weeks)
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
When I open my drive it shows me my documents and my folder but crashes shortly after. I have a feeling that it is because I am downloading some videos off my iPod into drive. If you could look into this that would be well appreciated as I can't finish downloading them.
I use it every day.
I use this app every day and have not experienced any problems.
Can't get any easier to use!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 30, 2015
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$28.99
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$22.99