By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Google Maps app for iPhone and iPad makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.11.0
• Easily compare ETAs across driving, transit, walking & biking
• Get directions to places now on your Apple Watch
• Bug fixes
Worst update ever
I am a driver. I do not take public transit. I liked how before this new useless update I was able to look at all the driving options from the main screen. Now I have to see all this nonsense info about walking/bus length.
If it's not broken don't fix it. Seriously, stop making useless updates. One more and I will delete this.
mise à jour de merde
ça bug et pu de choix d'itinéraire wtf
Well it only took what 6 months to deploy the Apple Watch support. Well done. Will it take that long to support 3D Touch or are you going to push alphabet to new heights in reverse engineering that tech as well before you support it?
I can not for the life of me believe that Google has made this lacklustre effort just to have their icon on the watch UI. Clearly this isn't the last effort on this front but for the sake of proving Googles ability to innovate or make use of any meaningful cross platform presence, and make the apps relevant and useful: God help me, I would sac the team that came up with this. I mean what did y'all run out of room on the chalkboard when you made the first flowchart? We're you too busy playing with 3D Touch on your complimentary handset, wondering if Samsung could copy it before spring 2016 to even attempt to put a legitimate effort forward?
Lord have mercy a teenager in first year coding could have done better than this.
Apple maps may have started out on a really rough note but you guys are making it easy to predict the future: Google and droid makers are the ones who can not innovate... Not Apple.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 4.11.0
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.