By GoPro, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control. View. Share.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, and gives you instant access to the GoPro Channel to watch the best GoPro videos from across the globe. Get full remote control of all camera functions. Preview shots and play back content. Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag.* Share your favorite photos and videos via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more.**
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag*
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights*
• Play back your videos** and view your photos
• Copy photos and videos** to your device, then share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Questions? Contact GoPro Customer Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with HERO4 cameras only. HiLight Tags are not viewable on iPad.
** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
*** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO3+ cameras only.
What's New in Version 2.8
• Hero4 Session compatibility
• Bug fixes
The only things I'm not crazy about are:
1. setting up the wifi to connect to the phone
2. Not being totally sure that it's recording. I wish there was something more obvious to tell me if it is. I did a time lapse last week that didn't record. I had no clue until I hooked it up to my computer to grab the files.
Quite functional except for the 4 second delay😁
Update ruined app
Since the update I can no longer transfer hi-res videos to my iPhone. I'm recording on the same settings I was previously and that gopro says are compatible (1080, 30 fps).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 06, 2015
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 52.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: GoPro, Inc.
- © 2015 GoPro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.