GPS Navigation from skobbler - 3 full-fledged apps in one:
Top-rated navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Wiki travel guide
You get all this even if you are offline.
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Various search functions. Different map styles. Different route modes.
It is quite a package.
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionalities such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more are of course included. All these functionalities are available online and optionally offline (see below).
* The already included traffic information feature keeps you updated on the current traffic situation. Avoid being caught up in traffic jams and make a detour round construction sites.
* Real-Time Premium Traffic (RPT): This optional upgrade provides you with superior traffic intelligence by international market leader INRIX. RPT will greatly enhance routing during turn-by-turn navigation and displays additional color-coded information on the current traffic situation.
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OPTIONALLY OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation you no longer have to worry about finding your way. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, the OpenStreetMap can be used anywhere.
You can decide whether you want to use it online of offline. The entire map is always available online. You can also enhance the app for offline use with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). You get one entire offline country map for free. Download the respective area (ideally via Wifi). Once installed, you will always have it with you, even without an internet connection. And you’ll be able to make full use of all major features. Country maps always include all cities and their street plans or city maps. The map is always seamless. You never have to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. You get maps that look great and move, zoom and rotate with unrivaled ease. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get blurred images or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
- Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn) including Traffic service
- Completely interactive OpenStreetMap (OSM)
- One single map with global coverage
- Can be enhanced within the app for offline use of all major functions
- You get one entire offline country map for free.
- Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
- Ability to install whole countries including their city maps (Wifi recommended)
- Continuous free map updates
- Extensive Wiki travel guide
- Powerful map technology (NGx)
- Route planner (vehicles, pedestrians, cyclists)
- Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
- Various search facilities
- Convenient favorites lists
- Optional synchronization of favorites with the web portal maps.skobbler.com
! Please note that as with all navigation apps, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Traffic regulations and current road situations always precede skobbler’s directions!
Today you receive the latest update of GPS Navigation. It contains some major enhancements. Let's have a look:
- One-box search: Benefit from this easy and intuitive way of performing a search.
- New feedback feature: The direct access from the main menu enables you to provide manual feedback, whereas audio reporting allows you to notify us of any bugs while in active navigation.
- UI improvements: Enjoy even more convenience and user friendliness.
- Fresh map data: You get another map update for free.
- Bug fixes
We hope that you will like the app’s new version and would be very glad, if you decided to leave a positive rating in the App Store.
In case of questions, problems or suggestions, please contact our support via e-mail (support-europe[at]telenav.com).
Thanks for using GPS Navigation.
Ratings and Reviews
Travel anywhere. Download the country map before you go. And it will navigate and find you even in airplane mode ( ie saving battery power).
This is a great off-line navigation app. It has helped us find our way through Mexico went other apps aren't available, either because of no coverage or having to pay for coverage.
Definitely worth the low purchase cost.
Really like the offline ability, including offline routing. Saved me an hour in finding a faster route (in a bus no-less) back to the nearest highway on back-country roads (no-coverage) versus the route the organizer was recommending.
- Telenav GmbH
- 114.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Telenav GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Map access - North America $6.99
- Map access - All maps $14.99
- Map access - Canada $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.