By TATIANA MALKO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GPSAlarm+ presents notification when you are approaching your destination. Taking a nap, reading a book or talking with a friend will not cause you to miss the stop. The alert in advance with save you, with a configurable minimal distance, regardless of the train being earlier or late.
- Search for your location by address including by state, city or zip.
- Capability to follow approaching destinations in the background even while the phone is locked/sleeping.
- Configurable alarm tones.
- Repeated notifications in case first one was missed.
- Featured list of alarms.
Free version is fully functional but:
- Maximum number of alarms is 3.
- Shows ads.
- More limits.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1.14
iOS 9 required adjustments.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 26, 2016
- Version: 2.1.14
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TATIANA MALKO
- © Tatiana Malko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- GPSAlarm+ (paid)$3.99