A phrasal verb is a combination of a verb and a preposition, a verb and an adverb, or a verb with both an adverb and a preposition.
Phrasal verbs are very common in spoken and written English so we need them to understand. This app helps you with just that.
• Over 26 topics.
• Over 750 multiple-choice questions with explanation.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Pie chart and bar chart keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Updated data and code to work with latest iOS version.
Ratings and Reviews
I don't usually take the time to write a review, but I have to say this app is excellent!! Multiple choice format gives you a real challenge also you can track your own progress. Great for school kids needing to learn grammar. Great Job. Love to see more apps from you. Keep it up.
What an absolutely beautiful app. The design is pure magic and will delight everyone else. And to have that educational philosophy behind it. Wow!
Terrific for learning !!!
I happened upon this app today and must say that it is a great educational app. It is intuitive and challenging for students and for anyone else. I think it is a great innovation of this developer in this, our technology age, and will be extremely useful to anyone. Please, more apps like this one!
- Webrich Software Limited
- 30.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2017 Webrich Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.