The Grouse Mountain App provides you with the information you need to enjoy Vancouver's premier attraction. Explore what the mountain has to offer and keep up to date with the current status of your favourite winter and summer activities.
Features of the app include:
- Current Conditions: Check out the latest temperature, visibility, snow base and recent snowfall.
- News & Events: Keep up to date with what's happening on the mountain.
- Lifts & Runs: See what's open so you can plan your day.
- Activities: Find out the status and hours of the Terrain Parks, Munday Alpine Park and Grouse Mountain's many other activities.
- Run Tracking: Track, record and map your runs down the mountain using your phone's GPS.* Post your latest run to Facebook or Twitter.
- Maps: Find your way around using our detailed maps.
- Web Cams: Watch a live feed of what's happening on the mountain now.
- Your Camera: Capture and share your favourite mountain moments by creating a special photo branded with the Grouse Mountain logo.
- Location, Hours and Contact Information: Quickly find the information you need.
- Alerts: Receive safety advisories and important updates.
- And much more!
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Who likes bugs? Not us. So we squashed some to make your smile that much bigger!
Ratings and Reviews
Missing run tracking
This app gets 1 star for weather and conditions, 1 Star for a map. Would be 5 stars if run tracking worked. They could fix the gps settings to do run tracking and it would be great.
This app is terrific and convenient. The only downfall is that there is a weird bug that doesn’t let you turn on location services in settings. This means you can’t use the run tracking which is annoying. This might just be me, but please fix!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.