Guggenheim for iPad
By Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Guggenheim’s iPad app brings together a rich array of content from the museum’s collections, exhibitions, and publications archive. The app offers users a unique exploratory experience and focuses on artworks as an entry point to deep engagement with multimedia content, including slideshows, audio commentary, essays, and video interviews with artists and curators.
Researchers and the general public alike have easy access to:
· Exhibition content from 2013 to the present
· Over 1,600 collection artworks
· More than 100 out-of-print publications dating back to the 1930s
The app also includes:
· Easy navigation by category, including Exhibitions, Collection, Building, Video, Publications, and Information
· Transcripts, closed captioning for videos, and text enlargement options
· Compatibility with VoiceOver
The Guggenheim app requires a Wi-Fi connection to stream content.
What's New in Version 1.0.7