By Steffen Bluemm
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gesture driven contact app that lets you remain in touch with your friends, family and colleagues.
If you do not just want to manage, organise or archive your contacts, but you want to stay in touch with persons, this app is for you. Use gestures to keep in touch with your friends, team-mates, class-mates, colleagues, business partners and all the persons you are frequently or regularly in touch with.
- Information at your fingertips - screens are not overcrowded with telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- Add contacts from the address book or to the address book. (That makes it easy to access your contacts from different apps to use in conjunction with contact management apps as well.)
- out of the phone numbers and email addresses entered in the address book profile, select the preferred phone number for calls, for SMS and the preferred email address
- access and edit contact information directly from within the app
- include contacts (only those who have a an actually photo in their profile in H.A N.S.! app) in the memorise cycle to memorise new persons or to randomly pick one of your friends to make an appointement (only persons with an actual image/photo can - of course - be included in the memorise cycle)
- get reminded of birthdays (in conjunction with the address book birthday entry and the birthday calendar)
- show alerts for birthdays you definitely do not want to miss (e.g. that of you mother and partner)
- rotation to dial phone number or bring up a list of phone numbers for this contact
- pinch open to open message editor
- tap & hold to show option menu
- swipe up to show contact menu
- swipe horizontally to show name (in memorise)
- double tap to begin/cycle through contacts to memorise them or to include/exclude person from memorise cycle
- shake to begin/cycle through contacts to memorise them
stay connected - stay in touch - use gestures
What's New in Version 1.1.5
Please note: This version is not backwards compatible with iOS4.x. If your device is not running under iOS5, please stay with the old version and do not try to update!
- compatibility with iOS5