Habit Changer®: Losing Weight 2
By Habit Changer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We all have habits. Some work for us — some we can live without. The Habit Changer exposes the habits you’ve learned through your family or on your own. It helps make you aware of what you’re doing now and what you might want to do differently. We provide you with a daily Challenge that gets you to look at the decisions you make in your life from a new perspective, and provide you with the means to act in a different way. By the end of 42 days, you will have changed.
If you've reached your target weight at least once before and want to stay there, the Losing Weight 2 program is for you. It's designed to help give you the skills you need to stay at your target weight forever. Each day, you'll make small decisions that soon become your new habits. At the end of the program, your new awareness will help you create a lifestyle that supports choosing better foods and portions.
Habit Changer programs include Social Networking connectivity. This will allow you to post your daily progress, insights and successes on Facebook and Twitter – and allow people to follow your day to day progress on Twitter.
Our Programs Produce Results
• 86% of people who tried Habit Changer reported that they became more aware of their habits.
• 69% of people who tried Habit Changer reported that they have made positive changes in their habits as a result of taking the Program.
• 78% would recommend it to others.
Source: Study by Anderson Analytics, 2009.
Here's What They're Saying about Habit Changer
• "I have lost 20 pounds through food journaling and the accountability to myself that Habit Changer provided."
• "I've become more positive in my thinking. instead of saying I can't, I now say I can"
• "Kept me aware on a daily basis, that I can't lose weight without changing my behavior."
• "I've lost about 10 pounds just by eating in moderation, eating more slowly and watching and thinking about what I eat."
• “I have started eating better and walking 3 times a week. It made me stop and think about my health."
• "This program helped me realize that picking up food was only helping feed my depression, and that impulse eating was also sabotaging any hopes of losing weight."
• "I've lost quite a bit of weight, due to not drinking soda, and cutting down on food."
• "It was successful in making me watch what I ate and how it was going to affect me and my dieting. I found this program to be very beneficial in my mental state of dieting. I think your mental state on dieting is where it is all at when dieting and this program will get you there."
Sample Days from the Losing Weight 2 Program
The Goal Is To Make It Easy
Is it really possible to rise above issues of weight and food, to where they're not an issue for you anymore? We suggest that it is, and the reason is that skills accumulate and compound. What seems impossible as you look uphill today is simple to someone looking down the hill. There are people who make it look easy. You're going to be one of them.
For most of human history, in fact right up until the last century, there simply wasn't enough food to go around. We evolved with a drive to eat it all. And that drive made sense: it helped us survive. Portion control, mindful eating, and home sabotage removal are key skills to learning to overcome a natural drive that isn't helping in today's environment.
Mindful eating is one of the simplest, easiest, and yet most powerful tools you have to stay in control of what you eat. Mindful eating simply means being conscious of what you're doing and why while you're doing it. How do we know this works? Well, it turns out that higher mindfulness is correlated with lower body mass index. Meaning that if you're mindful about eating, you're likely to be thinner. Permanently.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Jun 30, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Larry Tobin
- © Club One 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.