Habit Changer® Stop Stressing
By Habit Changer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Habit Changer is a 42 Day Challenge system that helps you replace old habits and experience a new way of living. Work on your dreams and goals one step and one day at a time.
We all have habits. Some work for us — some we can live without. The 42 Day Challenge exposes the habits you’ve learned through your family or on your own. It helps make you aware of what you’re doing now and what you might want to do differently. We provide you with a daily Challenge that gets you to look at the decisions you make in your life from a new perspective, and provide you with the means to act in a different way. By the end of 42 days, you will have changed.
You’ve been doing the same thing every day. That’s because habits are involuntary. The Daily Challenges provide you with small painless steps that create awareness. And they’re fun to do. The Challenges tackle areas in your life head-on.
You may have tried other ways to get your stress under control. Give Habit Changer a try. Its approach incorporates the science of Neuroplasticity. The human brain is marvelous. It changes and grows with experience. What you do or think can cause your brain to rewire itself. We’ve built the 42 Day Challenge around Neuroplasticity. Our Stop Stressing Program helps you form new values around stress levels. So you can see yourself in a whole new light.
Habit Changer programs include Social Networking connectivity. This will allow you to post your daily progress, insights and successes on Facebook and Twitter – and allow people to follow your day to day progress on Twitter.
Our Programs Produce Results
• 86% of people who tried Habit Changer reported that they became more aware of their habits.
• 69% of people who tried Habit Changer reported that they have made positive changes in their habits as a result of taking the Program.
• 78% would recommend it to others.
Source: Study by Anderson Analytics, 2009.
Here's What They're Saying about Habit Changer
• "This program has given me a new lease on life, and I am determined to not sink back into my old habits. Thank you very much for giving me daily support and encouragement during my continued struggles."
• "I am able to feel more relaxed and learned how to say no to things that are not important to me."
• "I became more aware of self defeating behavior which I have changed and I am starting to feel less stressed."
Sample Days from the Stop Stressing Program
Keep Your Cool
Know your warning signals and how to back yourself down before you start seeing “red”. You don’t have to lose it. Learn how your breathing and the S.T.O.P. method can help you keep your cool and ease your stress levels
The “Should Game”
The word “should” is tricky. It often serves to evoke a sense of guilt, shame, and inadequacy. When you say to yourself things like, “I should be more organized,” or “I should accomplish more” do you feel inspired? We don’t think so. Learn how your “shoulds” can turn into “woulds”.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Jun 23, 2010
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Larry Tobin
- © Club One 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.