This application will allow you to track the severity and frequency of your Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) Attack.
The HAE Attack Tracker is used for the following purposes:
* To keep a journal about the regularity, duration, location, and severity of your HAE attacks
* To provide information about whether treatment was required for your attack, the impact of the attack on your attendance at school or work, and whether hospitalization was required for your attack
To take personal photos displaying the physical symptoms of your associated attack
* To generate attack reports that are designed to help improve the management of your disease and its treatment. These reports can be printed or emailed to your healthcare professional
• Improved report handling
• Updated record editing
- Renegade Digital Media Inc
- 14.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 HAE Canada
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.