HanDBase for iPad - Database Manager
By DDH Software, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powerful relational database manager now available for the iPad!
Please Note: This version is optimized for the iPad, if you have an iPhone, there is a separate version available in the App Store.
Track almost anything. Examples:
Shopping Lists,DVD Collections,Passwords,Prayer Lists,To Dos,Workouts,Recipes,Checkbook,Weight Loss,Auto Mileage
Patient Lists,Billing Codes,Charge Capture
* Create and Edit Databases right on your iPad
* 19 different field types
* Relational- link between different database tables
* Sorting,Filtering, and Customized Views
* Field level Encryption
* Optional Forms Designer available via In-App Purchase
* Desktop Connect- connect via web browser and load/save databases, import/export
* Databases emailed to you can be opened from the mail program and synced right into HanDBase
* Backup and Install databases directly from the iTunes cabled interface.
* Integration w/ HanDBase Gallery-download over 2000 templates
* Support for photos, GPS/Maps, and barcode scanning via camera equipped devices
We are a world leader in the mobile database space and have compatible solutions (sold separately) for desktops, synchronization to programs like Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Filemaker, and most ODBC enabled apps. See our web site for more details and options: http://www.ddhsoftware.com/iPad
Please Note: The HanDBase database format does not support Unicode, so while English and most European languages are supported, other languages are not.
What's New in Version 4.9.03
- Crash on DB Popup select in some instances
- Could not enter negative numbers on numeric fields due to new Number pad. Added Minus button to toolbar above.
- Further refinement of Text scrolling in Edit Record screen. When entering multiple pages of text in a note field.
- Fix Forms screen editor tint color for iOS7 on iPad
- Fixed disappearing Choose Database icon if auto-database close was set.
- Date/Time Picker on iPad Dark Theme missing buttons to save/cancel in Edit Record screen
- Color Picker on iPad was offset and missing Choose and Cancel buttons which were offscreen.
It is very useful !
It would be great if we could sync through Dropbox or iCloud.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 4.9.03
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DDH Software, Inc
- © 1997-2010 DDH Software, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- HanDBase Forms Designer for iPad$4.99