By Groovefuse, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Happy Dog is here to help keep your doggy happy!
Believe it or not, dogs actually laugh!
That's right. Keep your dog happy by playing these sounds for them! The one and only app of its kind.
These sounds can be used in shelter settings, veterinary offices, and is proven to promote social behavior, calmness, playtime and decreased stress levels! Dog laughter sounds like panting! This phenomena has been proven by Dog Behaviorists and even a Nobel Peace Prize winner!
Oh boy! Here are the buttons that are specially designed to make me feel good. Positive and happy reinforcement creates a well-balanced dog!
The 3 Buttons to Laughter
Purple: This is soft play. The soothing effects helps me relax when I'm already being a good dog and relaxing.
Orange: Medium playfulness. Keep me grooving. Play this to promote a calm effect or try putting a big smile on my face! I may approach you and lick my lips!
Green: Getting rough and roughhousing! Time to wrestle with my buddies, wag my tail and remind me of a stress-free and fun time!
- Dog Clicker: These help us doggies learn better! They are used in conjunction with positive reinforcement to 'mark' the behavior you'd like to reinforce. When I do something correct, a clicker helps me realize and remember it!
- Squeaky Toy: Squeak squeak! Hey, who made that sound? Press the ball to get my attention. Woof! Here's some trivia: Can you guess why we like this sound? Answer: It sounds like little animals. : P Aww!
Did You Know?
Lots of other animals laugh as well! By observing the dog laugh using these incredible sounds, you can see the bursts of frequencies!
Think of it Like This!
As humans, we use laugh boxes in sitcoms. A doggy laughing sounds like "hhuh hhuh hhuh". We do this to show we want to play with others and to prompt us to feel certain emotions! To relive being outside and playing, these laugh tracks also have background sounds of walking and rolling around outside, yippee!
- Give me a purpose! Sometimes giving me a job like carrying a backpack makes me feel happy and focused!
- Remember, don't forget to walk me! Exercise is key in a balanced and happy life for me! Just a half hour walk is like a full day adventure!
- I like fresh, cold and clean water at all times!
- I am happy with a fulfilled life, with you, just like you!
- and more!
You can also hook your device up to speakers which is great for shelter settings and veterinarian's offices.
Thanks for the wonderful feedback!
AMAZING!!! * * * * *
by topherdale - Version - 1.0.2 - Sep 2, 2014
This is the most simple app and it is amazing that it works so well and it worked immediately on my dog! immediately! I am thrilled whenever I find a product that does exactly what it says it will do! That hardly ever happens and when it does it's usually something complicated and /or expensive. I have so many apps on my phone and I have tried a lot of different training apps & dog whistles. I've never really tried to train my dog with clickers or whistles because he is so good and well behaved but he has a lot of separation anxiety and I have a mean neighbor that scares him and makes him so upset and this immediately calmed him the very first time I tried it and every time I have use it since, and not just calm him, but playful too on the playful settings and made him a happy dog just like it says: HAPPY DOG!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Groovefuse Inc.
- © 2014 Groovefuse
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.