--- KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR MONEY --
Link your brokerage accounts to Hardbacon and monitor your investments in one place.
-- INVEST IN WHAT YOU BELIEVE --
Find investments that match your interests and beliefs through our curated lists of stocks and ETFs, or get inspired from portfolio templates.
-- EASY AS PIE --
You don’t have to enter your investments manually: just connect your accounts and we’ll do the heavy lifting.
-- SECURE --
We use bank-level encryption and security to protect your information. And since we use TouchID, you don’t even have to remember your password.
-- STREET SMART --
You won’t turn into a stock market geek, but you will become a street smart investor with our easy to understand reporting and analysis.
-- SYNC YOUR ACCOUNTS --
We are compatible with the main online brokerages in Canada. The list includes Desjardins Online Brokerage (Disnat), BMO InvestorLine, TD Direct Investing, Qtrade, HSBC InvestDirect, Questrade, Virtual Brokers, CIBC Investor’s Edge, Scotia iTrade, RBC Direct Investing and National Bank Direct Brokerage (NBDB). We can also sync with various other financial institutions. Full-service brokers : CIBC Wood Gundy, Desjardins Securities, National Bank Financial, Richardson GMP, TD Waterhouse, RBC Dominion Securities, BMO Nesbitt Burns and Canaccord Genuity. Robo-advisors: Wealthsimple, WealthBar, Nest Wealth and Tangerine. Mutual funds: AGF, Aligned Capital Partners, Assante Wealth Management, Desjardins Financial Security (SFL), Industrial Alliance Financial Group, Investia Financial Services, Investment Planning Counsel, Manulife Financial, Investors Group, Quadrus Investment Services, Standard Life, Sun Life Financial and Credential Asset Management. Labour-sponsored funds: Fondaction and Fonds de solidarité FTQ. Various: Épargne Placement Québec, EQ Bank, National Bank Independent Network (NBCN), National Bank Private Banking 1859 and National Bank Trust.
-- PREMIUM FINANCIAL DATA --
We provide you with premium financial data sourced from our partner Thomson Reuters. For each stock we provide a short summary of the company, the analysts’ consensus, the profit margin, the yield, and the price-earning (P/E) ratio. For ETFs and mutual funds we provide the management expense ratio (MER), the top 10 holdings and the assets under management. We provide information on all the stocks and ETFs listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV), on the NASDAQ and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
-- NO FINANCIAL ADVICE --
The analysis, data and other information provided by Hardbacon are for informational and educational purposes only. Hardbacon is not a robo-advisor: it does not recommend any securities, financial products or instruments.
-- MADE IN CANADA WITH LOVE--
Hardbacon was designed and developed in Montreal by a local fintech start-up with the Canadian investor in mind. The app is currently available in both English and French. If you’re a US investor, don’t worry. A US version of this app should be in the App Store shortly.
-- SUBSCRIPTION --
• Subscribe for $1.99 per month. The Hardbacon subscription starts with a 30-day free trial. It is automatically renewed and charged on a monthly (30 days) basis.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $1.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- New reporting screen calculating your returns across all accounts
- Offer from our partner that will allow you to open a no fee brokerage account
- New signup flow that doesn’t require to subscribe immediately
Ratings and Reviews
Monitor your investments and learn from expert analysis.
Tellement utile pour voir ses rendements
Je ne suis pas très grand investisseur, mais c’est tellement utile pour les petits investisseurs comme moi!
Simple quick glance at my portfolio health 👌🏼
Love it. Makes it really easy to see how my investments are doing, and offer suggestions on improving it. I use Questrade and Hardbacon’s now my preferred way to monitor my portfolio
- Bacon Financial Technologies Inc.
- 64.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bacon Financial Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All access (monthly) $1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.