Harmonica was featured as one of the iTunes Top 10 Paid Music Apps of 2008.
In 2018, it’s back and better than ever before.
Harmonica features a genuinely-sampled 10-hole diatonic harmonica. Both single notes and chords are playable, as are “blow”, “draw”, and “bend” notes. Harmonica includes all 12 keys—it’s like having 12 harmonicas in your pocket!
Harmonica couldn’t be simpler to use. Simply touch your lips to the Harmonica and play away. You don’t even need to blow! If you’d prefer not to put your iPhone in your mouth, Harmonica works with your fingers too.
Whether you use it to make your friends laugh, impress that special someone, or to annoy your co-workers, Harmonica is indispensable.
Thank you to everyone who emailed asking about the future of Harmonica. I likely wouldn’t have updated the app without your messages of encouragement. I hope you love this new update.
So, What’s New? — Everything!
• Striking new interface design.
• Higher-quality audio. New harmonica samples were recorded for this version.
• Bend control. On a real harmonica you can “bend” notes by drawing harder than normal. On the app, you can now achieve this by using the bend control to lower the pitch of the current note.
• Start and stop songs from the harmonica screen, without having to return to the menu.
• Support for all the latest iOS devices and technologies, including iPad multitasking. On iPad you can view harmonica tabs in Safari while using the Harmonica app on the other side of the screen.
Thank you again for your kind support. If you love this update, please leave a short review. If there’s something you would like to see in Harmonica, please get in touch! Just tap the “Email Us” button in the app to reach me.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost achieved greatness
When you up date to allow harp tabs of your choice, by any means possible you will get your greatness
Play along with a real harmonica
I use this app with a real harmonica use the watch function and follow along with the notes I've learned three songs already and I've only been playing three weeks if the creator would give us an updated song list that would be awesome
Une tres grande gamme de son, des musiques asser bien connues. Je l'utilise avec mon harmonicas, sa permer de connaitre de nouvelles partitions et de verifier is tu a les bonnes tonalitees. Se serait par contre plus apprecier si il donnerait les games de son de la maniere plus connue, soit " en Sol " , " en Do " , etc. Personellement je suis pas trop sur Si mon Harmonicas est en "B" , "AB" ou en "A" comme ils les notes ou si je suis tout a fait dans le champ :/. TRES CONSEILLER !!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.