Put the power of self-care back into your own hands.
Healthcare is complicated.
From countless appointments to tracking multiple medications and symptoms, it can certainly feel like a handful. From initial diagnosis to daily self-care, Health Storylines makes your health a priority.
Track your appointments, medications, symptoms and moods seamlessly along with over 56,000 other Health Storylines users.
Join a supportive and engaging healthcare community with similar conditions that may share your experiences and know you’re not alone.
Health Storylines understands that “self-care” isn’t just one, pre-defined way to getting better. It’s a complex road where YOU have the power to record, create and share your own health stories.
Download Health Storylines today to begin putting your health in your own hands!
Your health, your story
• See your past and present health progress in real time.
Go back to any previous day and see whatever you tracked at that point in time.
• Download your personalized data in a CSV or PDF file to share them with your doctor, caregiver, or keep them for your own personal records.
A tool to fit your personal healthcare needs
• Customize your homepage with over 60 tools in the tool library.
• Keep track of your medications, symptoms, moods, vitals, doctors appointments and more and record them.
• Set personal reminders, daily, weekly, monthly, or by day intervals.
• Record your personal thoughts and daily experiences with the “My Journal Tool”.
Join a self-care community
• Create your own circle of support made up of peers, loved ones, and healthcare professionals to join you in your journey to wellness.
• Create, add, and edit groups in your circle of support to let them see your personal progress in real time. A little support goes a long way.
Disclaimer: App only contains medication database for US and Canada at this time. Other countries coming soon.
Learn more about Health Storylines at https://www.healthstorylines.com.
**We want to hear from you**
We love hearing your feedback and what you think of our app. Send your feedback, questions and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Screen Update
•Minor UI Update
My Storylines Update
• Detailed My Storylines View - Dive deeper into your entries
My Storylines Report Update
• Now includes the most commonly used tool
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app!
It helps me keep track of everything. Couldn’t ask for a better design.
Comprehensive and helpful!
So far I’m really enjoying all the tools you can use! I love graphs and charts they really help me track my condition and help me see what’s making me better and what’s not. I love that there’s a fatigue tracker. My only complaint is I wish there was a more nuanced scale for mood tracking instead of just bad medium and good (so that it cuold old plotted on a visual chart in a more meaningful way). Overall I’m loving this and am very great full this exists. Bonus that it’s free, that’s good accessibility points in my book!
No time tracking
It seams easy to use and more thorough than some. I like that I could add in vital stats and didn’t need to any additional things or an Apple Watch, but times couldn’t be added in, so it could only tell me i had a symptom that day, but not the intensity or when in the day I had that. It was hard to record symptoms that vary throughout the day
- Self Care Catalysts Inc
- 41.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Self Care Catalysts Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.