HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze ...
HealthFit also syncs the resting data, Heart Rate Variability (HRV), Resting Heart Rate (RHR) and Sleep to the popular fitness platforms.
• Export your workouts into your HealthFit folder on iCloud Drive or on Dropbox
• Send your workouts by email
• Upload automatically your workouts directly to Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloops, Smashrun, SportTracks, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Cycling Analytics, Ride with GPS, Runalyze, Today's Plan.
HealthFit will export all the available workout data:
• Lengths and Automatic sets for the Lap Swimming Workouts
• Segments (laps, splits)
• Heart Rate
• GPS routes
• Swimming cadence (strokes per minute)
• Running cadence (steps per minute)
• Downhill Snow Sports Distance for Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding Workouts
• HealthFit is the only app to create comprehensive FIT files for pool swimming workout.
• Sync directly, depending on the fitness platform, your Resting Heart Rate (RHR), Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data, Active Calories, Sleep Analysis, Steps count, Body Weight, BMI, Fat percentage, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Insulin Delivery, Menstruation, Water Consumption from Apple Watch to Final Surge, SelfLoops, SportTracks and TrainingPeaks. HRV is the best non-invasive measure of the Autonomic Nervous System, the main controller of health and performance functions.
• Filter your workouts by HealthKit sources and workout types.
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
• fix crash on start up with workouts missing an activity type
• Thanks for using HealthFit. To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well except for one important thing (now fixed)
It shorts runs that are exported to strava by about 200 m consistently. In other words, in the Workout app the run is 7 km. When exported to strava using this app it gets logged as 6.8 km (hence you get a slower pace—ugh!).
Other apps (like RunGap) don’t do this.
Please fix!!!! (Thanks for fixing it!!!)
It is fixed. HealthFit now preserves the distances on Strava. Thanks for using HealthFit.
Excellent app, great support!
This app makes it super easy to do what Strava should already be capable of, which is moving my Apple Watch recorded workouts to Strava.
Unfortunately Strava ignores some things like calories burned and comes up with its own crazy number, but the developer of this app took only minutes to respond to my question about this and explain why it isn't working how I expected.
This app is exactly what I need
Many thanks to the developer for a quick response to my issue. I found that a hard reboot of the phone fixed the crash on launch problem. This app does exactly what I need. Simple to use and great UI.
Despite all the testing, HealthFit may have very rare issues with some bad data in very old Health activities. Please contact the support at firstname.lastname@example.org. So far we have fixed all reported issues. We would be happy to fix this one. Thanks
- Stephane Lizeray
- 26.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Stéphane Lizeray
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.