Healthy Vegetarian Recipes by My New Roots
By My New Roots Apps ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cook healthy and delicious food with these 120+ healthy recipes from Sarah Britton’s award-winning food blog, www.mynewroots.org. Each recipe is accompanied by beautiful photography and simple directions and with the the shopping list feature you you’ll remember all the ingredients for your next cooking success!
Using this app is a visual exploration of guilt-free deliciousness for vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and paleo diets… as well as anyone who cares about their health and loves good food!
• 120+ delicious and healthy vegetarian recipes
• Recipe collections only found in this app
• Spotlight search for recipes without opening the app
• Easy search for ingredients and recipes
• 3D touch the app icon for quick access to shopping list, favorites and last recipe
• Filters to show only vegan, gluten-free or raw food recipes
• Shopping list that you can use from the app or share with someone
• Favourites list so you can easily find your go-to recipes
• Switch between metric and imperial measurements
• Step-by-step instructions you can tick off as you cook
• Easily share or print recipes directly from the app
• A variety of recipes from breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert to snacks and drinks
• 62 grain-free recipes
• Nutritional tips
… and more delicious recipes will be added with each update. If you have any questions, feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Some of the five star reviews from the App Store**
"I've been looking for an app like this forever. This app is everything I've ever needed to enjoy cooking vegetarian meals. Highly recommended." - Awesomegirl1470
"I have always been intimidated by recipe apps but everything here is easy to make with a wide margin of error. Best of all my family is loving what I'm cooking- this from a girl who has trouble with toast!" - jjinjersey
"Downloaded this on a whim. And so glad I did!! It is BEAUTIFULLY designed. Gorgeous photography. Well set out. I love it! And the recipes are to die for :)" - Sachy**
One healthy change...
Over a span of 9 years, Sarah Britton has encouraged her readers to make “one healthy change every day” and as the readership grew into the hundreds of thousands, the feedback from the people cooking her food was nothing short of amazing. From parents reconnecting with their love for cooking and feeding their families healthier food, to teenagers bringing healthy snacks to their sports teams, Sarah has witnessed how small changes towards healthier cooking can have a profound impact in our lives.
About Sarah B.
A holistic nutritionist and plant-based chef, Sarah Britton (BFA, CNP) is the creative force behind My New Roots, the award-winning food blog which features original recipes that taste great, look beautiful, and boast incredible health benefits.
The first My New Roots cookbook with 100+ original recipes was published in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Netherlands and Denmark in the spring of 2015 and has received top reviews by the readers.
Winner of the 2014 Saveur “Best Food Blog – Special Diets Blog” Awards, My New Roots has become an online destination for foodies everywhere, not only for its one-of-a-kind recipes, but also for its amazing nutritional information and mouth-watering photography.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
Three new recipes have been added!
- Plant-Powered Sloppy Joes
- Pumpkin Miso Broth With Soba
- Whole-Roasted Cauliflower With Skhug