Heja - The only app you need to easily handle your sports team's communication between coaches, managers, parents and players.
Forget the clutter of email, social media, documents, texts and phone calls... Heja makes it easier to send, receive and confirm everything about the team all in one place!
"So happy to have found this app! Easy to use, great design, no ads, no nonsense and the parents really like it too!"
"This app is awesome. Glad we set it up"
"Just downloaded the app and it's amazing. It's really going to organize our team and show who the uninterested people are."
100% free • No ads • Private & Secure • Easy to use
• SCHEDULING – Everything about games and practices in one place, with automatic reminders to parents and players.
• AVAILABILITY & RSVP – Keep updated on who’s attending games and practices, and when and why someone can’t. Heja even reminds everyone to reply.
• ROSTER – Contact details for everyone on the team.
• MESSAGING – Send messages to individual team members, groups or the entire team.
• PARENTS – No other app makes it as easy as Heja to be a parent in a sports team. Every feature is made to make sure that information reaches the right person.
• PHOTO SHARING – A safe and easy way to share photos with everyone that didn’t make it to the game.
• MULTIPLE TEAMS – Heja makes it easy for parents with kids on multiple teams, with all team info in one place.
Plus a whole lot more.
- Bigger is better. You now have a new big header including your team photo, making Heja even more good looking.
- Activity attendance finally shows coaches and players separately.
- We changed the unclear 'Reached' in Posts to 'Seen by'.
- Improved navigation
- Quicker startups
- Improved login
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Heja is #1
The best team management app that I have used
Easy, Free, and works amazing!
By far the best sports com app out there!
Streamliner & Time Saver
I will address criticisms up front, yes I am an ambassador, but I am also a coach who began using the app well before becoming one. My CV speaks for itself and I have coached in 2 countries for just over 20 seasons and in different functions as a board member, coach and a technical and coaching director. Heja has made my life easier managing communications with my parents and schedules. The UI is very user friendly and I would not recommend it without using it myself (which I strongly recommend for my various organizations and groups) and appreciating how it streamlines my work. If you coach or have been a team parent, you know the time you have to take on any given evening, and your checklist (or spreadsheet) to figure out who you've talked to and who you STILL need to talk to. Almost everyone now has smart device and directing people to that platform while I work in various team capacities throughout the year, makes sense and is way more efficient. Push notifications are a lot more natural to react to nowadays than even phone calls or emails. You can always switch them off and you can manually send them to parents who do not use them in order to remind them. Sorry for the length of this post, but I'll finish it by saying I am not a natural pitchman, but I will pitch this because it works.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.