By Hibe Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hibe Persona app is an easy and fun way to connect and stay in touch with the people in the different facets of your life. This includes people in your personal, professional, academic and even anonymous social contexts. Using separate identities (aka personas), you decide how you want to appear to people in these social contexts and what specific information you want them to have about you. In other words, youíre always the one in charge of your image and privacy in your relationships with others.
In addition, you donít have to track and update everyoneís information to keep up with what they are up to in their lives. Updates happen automatically so that you are always on top of their most current information and activities. Do nothing except maintaining the information about you. You can also prioritize who you want to connect with and what updates you want to receive from others. How fun and easy way to stay in touch in this hyper connected world.
- Get an at-a-glance look at the different facets of your life and who is associated to which facet. Each facet is represented by:
o A specific persona.
o Number of people added in a facet.
o Specific groups and people assigned to a facet.
- View notifications and updates from people you have in your network.
- View requests from people who want to connect with you.
- Access the list of people in your network.
- Access the settings of the app.
- Use separate identities ñ aka personas ñ to define how you appear in specific relationships with people in your personal, professional, academic and anonymous social contexts. Control the information they can access. This information includes your persona avatar, name, title, biography, phone number, email and address.
- For example, you can decide what information you want people to see in your personal life while keeping your professional life apart. If someone belongs to your personal and professional life, they will see information and image to both of your facets.
- Browse and search your people in the different part of your life.
- Filter people by type of relationships and other criteria.
- View most current information about your connections, including the type of relationships they decide to maintain with you.
- Favorite, follow, report or block people.
- Import people from your device or add new people manually.
- Assign people to specific facets. A person can be added to more than one facet.
- Define the relationships you maintain with others. You can maintain more than one relationship with someone.
- Edit the different ways you're connected to someone as your relationships can change over time.
- Get the most up-to-date information about the people in the different parts of your life and what they are up-to. This includes new information or updated existing one, like their avatar, name, title, biography, email, phone number, or address.
- Filter notifications by relevance. This includes personal, professional, academic, anonymous contexts, people youíve favorited or follow, etc.
YOU MAY KNOW:
- Filter and find people who want to connect with you from personal, professional, academic or anonymous contexts.
- Connect to others based on the type of relationships you want to build with them.
- Ignore requests you donít find relevant.
What's New in Version 1.1
- enhanced flow when connecting to people in You May Know
- fixed issue when connecting to people in You May Know
- fixed issue with account deactivation/reactivation in Settings
- fixed minor issue in Contact Us
- fixed issues with the upload of profile image
- fixed issues when editing profile information
Finally a secure app, where my data can be stored safely!