Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To make the hipKey App work, you need to purchase the hipKey accessory. For more information on this please visit www.hippih.com.
HIPKEY IS A REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT THAT LETS YOU KEEP TRACK OF YOUR IPHONE OR IPAD AND OTHER THINGS OR PEOPLE YOU LOVE
It is human nature to be forgetful, to be distracted, to be careless. Especially in stressful situations. That's how we lose or forget things. Imagine leaving behind your iPhone. What a catastrophe! hipKey solves this problem. You'd be lost without it.
Hipkey is ultimately an advanced wireless proximity accessory that will establish a permanent low power connection to your iPhone or iPad. If you keep hipKey on you, it will always help you not to forget your iPhone or iPad. However hipKey comes with many other features. E.g. use hipKey to keep your running child in range or to protect your camera bag when your hipKey is placed inside it. Or what about monitoring a sleeping child or using hipKey as a door alarm with its motion sensor. The possibilities are endless.
NB: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Major new App release with many new features and improvements.
- Connects with up to three hipKeys at the time.
- New Dashboard screen to easily manage your hipKey(s).
- New Disconnect Notification feature on lock screen.
- New hipKey Locator feature with Last Seen and Email notification.
- New Reconnect notification with Email notification.
- Option to turn ON/OFF the Safezone Beep notificatio on hipKey.
- Updated hipKey home-screen menu with many small improvements.
- Voice-over support for our blind community.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements.
Several problems ...
You can't activate the vibration via your iPhone only the bell is ativated ! The vibration is activated only if the hipkey is out of range ! No possibility to see at what distance is the hipkey ! No version for iPad ... You must use the iphone version. The product is good but the software is unsuable.
Alarms randomly all the time
You can't have it on the proximity alert because it goes off all the time for unknown reasons... Like at work during a meeting. Not great. I just keep mine off most of the time. Kind of helpful a couple of times when I lost my keys in my house but otherwise not. If your phone doesn't have the app running in the background it's useless as well. Not worth the money at all.
No obvious way to get support. The contact us page is for people who want to buy or sell the hipkey.
Looses connection 5 feet away too often. Appears to happen when the phone locks or goes to sleep. Happens very often if the phone is in my pocket.