Hours is the time tracker you will actually use.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by and Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (now even from the home screen with 3D Touch)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
• Sync your time with Hours on the web, where you can track time from your desktop and view beautiful reports
• Now your whole team can use Hours to track, report, and analyze time
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com
Hours offers an "Hours Pro" subscription, which provides additional reporting options, web access and sync for $7.99 per month.
If you purchase an "Hours Pro" subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription, including turning auto-renewal off, by going to your Account Settings after purchase. See instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Your account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
Start and stop timers with your voice using Siri Shortcuts
Supports iOS 12 and watchOS 5
Ratings and Reviews
The timer deleted
I downloaded the app, started using it, and when I went back in to use it again the next day, all the timers I had used deleted. Hoping I can remember where each client was at. Yikes.
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Please feel free to contact our Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to report any problems you may be having. They would love to work with you to figure out what is going on!
Like it and worth it
Tried out a week of the trial and subscribed. Less than the price of a large coffee at Timmy’s per week is fine with me. This made time tracking a lot easier and the reports are great.
Suggest adding ability to schedule reports. A weekly summary report sent each Friday at the end of my workday would be very useful.
We're so glad to hear that your time with Hours is time well spent! We also appreciate the the feature request and would be glad to add that to our list. Happy time tracking!
Subscription too expensive
The basic app is great but the monthly subscription is way too expensive for what you get.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and want to let you know that you always have the option of using the Hours app to track your time without paying. With a free account, you still have access to simplified reports and can track your time for an unlimited amount of projects. If you have any more questions about a free Hours account, just let our support team know by sending them to email@example.com.
- Hours, LLC
- 56.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Hours, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Hours Pro Subscription $10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.