Houzz Interior Design Ideas
By Houzz Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, renovating or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Design Ideas for Your Home
- Browse more than 12 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 1 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, builders, interior designers, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom renovation guides, insider updates, decorating tricks, organising tips, gardening advice, lifestyle and everything in between.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
Houzz is the app The Independent included on its list of "50 best interiors websites", The Sunday Times labelled as the "cult American design and home renovation platform” and The Guardian proclaims is the "website that speaks the language of home improvement”.
What's New in Version 17.7.0
Thank you for using Houzz! We update our app every two weeks to provide you with the best experience.
What might have been good is severely marred
If you make the mistake of giving this company your email address then I must warn you. I now get emails from them every day. And every day I click "unsubscribe", and it just continues. My requests to unsubscribe are simply ignored. Not sure how to make it stop.
Dear app developer: If we don't want your mail messages, what benefit do you get from sending them anyway?
I will be complaining to Apple if this continues after today's unsubscribe request. And then escalate from there.
Update: after writing this (and clicking the bs bs tube once again), the very next day I got another email. I went and deleted my account and the app. I have no tolerance for companies who think it's ok to start bombarding me with mail because I used their product. And then to not stop when requested. And I will be complaining to Apple. If the only way to use an app is to supply my email address, and it turns out that the purpose is for them to gain another address to spam endlessly, then I suspect that Steve Jobs would be rolling in his grave.
Home Design Inspiration
Houzz is my go to for home design inspiration.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 17.7.0
- Size: 98.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Houzz Inc.
- © 2017 Houzz Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes