HP All-in-One Printer Remote
By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Document control from virtually anywhere (1)
Seamlessly move between paper and cloud-based files with intelligent mobile scanning and easy control of your HP e-All-in-One from your iPhone or iPad (1).
• Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled intelligent mobile scanning feature or send scans directly to your mobile device from your HP e-All-in-One (2, 4). Then print or share your device- or cloud-based files online or by email (1, 2, 3).
• Intelligent mobile scanner technology automatically processes images taken by your iPhone or iPad’s camera to create high-quality documents (2). Documents can be saved as PDF or JPEG to share, store, or print from your device (1, 3).
• Access cloud document storage services such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive or social media sites including Facebook.(1)
• Use your mobile device’s large screen to control scan and print functions of your HP e-All-in-One (3, 4).
• Print photos, PDF, web pages, email attachments, Microsoft Office documents, and more from virtually anywhere (3).
• Print and scan with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPad (iOS 7.0 or later). Mobile scanning feature supported by iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s,6, 6 plus, iPad (3rd generation), iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod 5G (iOS 7.0 or later) with 5 megapixels or more camera with autofocus.
• HP Printers: Control scan functions on the same wireless network with HP 2010 or later ePrint-enabled All-in-Ones including many HP Deskjet, Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro All-in-Ones, and LaserJet MFP. For a full list supported printers, visit: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en#N28
1. Document access to cloud services requires an Internet connection. Wireless access point may be required. May require third party subscription with separately purchased service contract.
2. Requires 5 megapixels or greater camera with auto-focus capability.
3. Printing requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
4. Scan control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer.
What's New in Version 4.3
• New, more user-friendly design.
• Various bug fixes.
Ease of Use
The easiest and most intuitive software I have ever used for network printing and scanning. Once you have the printer's e-mail, you can control it from the iPad. Brilliant!
Problème avec la numérisation et les paramètres de l'imprimante ça ne fonctionne pas
Ilove this apps.. It makes my printing and scanning so easy....
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 18, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hewlett Packard
- Copyright © 2008 – 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.