Hue Lights offers full feature support for all of your smart lighting needs: Precise control, multi-room scenes, schedules, sequences, dynamic lighting, and special effects. Create advanced configurations for your Hue motion sensor, Hue dimmer switch or Hue Tap. Check out our sample videos and FAQ at http://huelights.com.
Teach your lights new tricks with Hue Lights! Completely customize each button on your Hue dimmer switch or Hue Tap. Control 8 scenes from a single Hue dimmer switch, change brightness speeds, or select groups based on duration of button press. Hue Lights leverages the latest firmware to store scene details directly on the bridge. You can view and edit shared scenes from any device on your network. The UI offers improved visual feedback and easier on/off/brightness controls directly from the home screen.
Try the sequences feature to see amazing possibilities at your fingertips. Use your Apple Watch to activate scenes, adjust group brightness and trigger alerts. Escape to the beach with soothing ocean, lake, or creek sounds while your lights gently change and dim (Water In-App purchase). Experience amazing thunderstorms (In-App purchase) with customized controls for lightning strikes, rain density, bird songs, wind speed, sleep timer, brightness and sky color! Simulate realistic fires (In-App purchase) with dedicated controls for fire type, fire size, flare-ups and brightness.
If you have any problems with previous In-App purchases, tap "Restore." Please see the comprehensive FAQ and documentation at http://huelights.com for App help. The free version allows control of lights 1 and 2. In-App purchases can unlock all lights and special effects.
Hue Lights brings you fast widget support, shared scenes and groups, comprehensive scheduling, sequences and powerful light controls. Create multiple "On" and "Off" schedules per scene. Tap a row to select a light, group, or scene. Use quick controls at the bottom of the screen. Long press a row for quick actions (on, choose color, edit, off).
Save scenes from any third-party app and use Hue Lights to activate these on your Apple Watch or widget. Dynamically animate or schedule any scene from third-party apps.
All screens are optimized for your favorite iOS devices in portrait and landscape mode.
Hue Lights works well with any third-party app that saves scenes or schedules on the bridge. Do you have a favorite scene from another app that you use frequently? With Hue Lights you can turn this scene on or off with one tap! Hue Lights will show every schedule saved on your bridge from any app and give you the option to disable or remove unwanted schedules.
- Remote control
- Hue motion sensor support
- Hue dimmer switch/Hue Tap support
- Sunrise/sunset actions
- View/edit scenes and schedules on bridge
- View/delete rules and sensors
- See exact watts used on supported lights
- 3D Touch on app icon
- TouchLink for finding lost bulbs
- Apple Watch support
- Fast Widget for scene and group activation
- Alerts and brightness changes from Widget
- Apply 11 dynamic animations to any scene
- Apply scene themes to any group
- Supports multiple ZigBee lights including GE Link
- Multiple On+Off bridge schedules per scene
- Tap bulb image to apply a favorite color
- Localized VoiceOver support
- Heuristics for working around common errors
- Create transition times up to 90 minutes
- Designed to work well with 50+ light deployments
Experience multi-track, synchronized and visually appealing light animations and sequences.
Requires "Hue Personal Wireless Lighting Starter Set" to operate.
"Hue Personal Wireless Lighting" is a trademark owned by Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V., see www.meethue.com for more information. LapApps, LLC is in no way affiliated with the Philips organization.
Follow @HueLights on Twitter and like our Facebook page for the latest news and updates. See http://huelights.com for more documentation and supported hardware.
Create beautiful, multi-room scenes with richer colors. Use your voice to activate these scenes with Amazon Alexa.
• 100+ new colors and 10 custom scenes (Richer colors and scenes In-App purchase)
• New colors work great with Philips Hue Generation 3 bulbs
• Shared scenes can now suspend or resume a subset of motion sensors
• Use any mobile device on your WiFi network to suspend or resume motion sensors
• Toggle standard or shared scenes with new button
• Improved launch time for bridges with many groups and lights
• Scene detail screen shows color names
• Increased snooze button size (perfect sunrise)
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The "Richer colors and scenes" In-App purchase is recommended for Philips Hue Generation 3 bulbs. It includes 10 new scenes: Arctic Mist, Autumn, Big Sur, Coral Reef, Cornucopia, Glacier, Jordan Almonds, Lilac Garden, Pastel Valley, and Seaside.
Please send suggestions, questions or feedback to the support contact at http://huelights.com. If you are stuck on a particular issue, please check our FAQ at http://huelights.com/faq.html for help.
Follow @HueLights on Twitter and like our Facebook page for the latest news and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
This is probably the most comprehensive Hue app available. There is a bit of a learning curve, but it is well worth the time to figure it out.
An ok app
I originally wrote the view thinking this app was for the official app. For finding and managing lights I would not use it but some of the effects are kinda neat
If you are having trouble adding new lights, there may be 2.4 GHz interference. This can also impact light control between the app and your bridge. In most cases this can be resolved by powering down your bridge, WiFi router, and mobile device for 10 seconds. Increase the distance between your bridge and WiFi router to 3 feet. You should see sub-second responses to most commands. There is a Touchlink feature that can add problematic bulbs. Tap Settings => Touchlink => Force bulb to join bridge. More troubleshooting tips are available on the FAQ: http://huelights.com/faq.html#faq-2100
Now 5 stars
Updates now fix those areas in my previous review. Now a great app!
Paid the in app price for 48 lights because I have 6 lights but all the in app themes are only written for 3 lights and does not increase after the purchase!? Could be a great app if fixed!
- LapApps, LLC
- 46.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 - 2018 LapApps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock 48 Lights $6.99
- Unlock 100 Scenes Free
- Thunderstorm $3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.