Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Huffington represents the very best of The Huffington Post with exclusive content not on the site -- delivered to your tablet each week in a lush, vivid, feature-driven magazine format. Incorporating infographics, photography, sophisticated narratives, commenting and other ways to engage with the Huffington community, the magazine embroiders your experience with humor, cutting-edge sensibility and, of course, attitude. If you enjoy The Huffington Post web site but don't have time during the week to absorb everything it offers -- especially engrossing feature work on politics, business, culture, entertainment and other topics -- then please download Huffington and spend your weekend getting caught up and getting ahead.
FOR A LIMITED TIME
Subscribe now and get a one month free trial!
• Weekly, curated and exclusive content from The Huffington Post
• Share Huffington content via Twitter, Facebook and Email
• Download Huffington Issues and read them offline
• Navigate between Huffington articles via swipe or in the convenient Article Viewer
• Find specific Huffington pages via the Issue Page Viewer
• Browse Huffington Issues via the Bookshelf or Cover View
• A single issue for $0.99 (non-subscription)
• 1 month subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled. Subscription starts after your one month free trial.
• 1 year subscription for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled. Subscription starts after your one month free trial.
• Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
SUBSCRIPTION AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes account settings. Current subscriptions during your subscription period may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you will be able to turn off auto-renewal by going to the app settings and selecting "Manage My Subscriptions" or going to your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Range and Depth of Reporting
With the inundation of sites and stories on the web, Huff Post provides, in my view, trustworthy depth and breadth of reporting.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 02, 2014
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Huffington Post
- © AOL Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Issue 2$1.19
- Issue 4$1.19
- Issue 5$1.19
- Issue 3$1.19
- Issue 6$1.19